Dunamis Rods Review

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dunamis Rods Review

I received my custom spinnerbait rod from Dunamis Rods this past week and was able to go down to Halls Bayou and give her a test drive yesterday. Here is my full review with video included.

Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

nice read. Is that a bass fishing rod maker? Never heard that name before. Looks like a solid rod though.

Comment

He mainly builds freshwater rods but I can say that my spinnerbait rod would also make a good topwater rod. Topwater rods cross over from fresh to salt, meaning I'm sure he could build an inshore saltwater rod no problems. Next time I talk with him I'll ask to make sure.
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

nice video

Comment

Thanks!!

Comment

Great post. I'm gonna have to get you to take me bass fishing! I've never done it.
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Originally posted by Curmudgeon View Post
              Great post. I'm gonna have to get you to take me bass fishing! I've never done it.
              Sure you would more than welcome to come along. There are many times I go with an open back seat on the boat so I'll stay in touch. This is the best time of the year for bass fishing in the bayous in my opinion so maybe we can hookup.

Comment

Another great post and video. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Working...
                X