Thunder Strikes Again!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thunder Strikes Again!!

Folks I sort of neglected the awesome Spinnerbaits I was using during my Dunamis Rod test, so I took time to write an article about them. Hope you enjoy!!!

http://bhoadventures.blogspot.com/20...umble-bee.html
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Nice Derek.
    I have 2 of the Table Rock Shad that I bought when your first video was posted.
    Still haven't tried them due to limited fishing time. Been chasing flounder when I get time to go fishing.

Comment

I understand how that goes. In a perfect world we would have more time to fish and less time doing what we don't want.
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

...good review of that lure. BUT, sure wish you would just say "Was fishing in The Bayou" other than mentioning that Bayou I won't mention!

Don't get me wrong.

Everyone is entitled to fish wherever they want, but it seems that every time that body of water is mentioned either on some website (NOT JUST HERE) or in a paper in their fishing report the next thing you see are bunches of boats running 70mph plus and messing up the fishing down there.

Just say you caught all your fish "In Da Bayou"....and if they really press you for a location, well, tell them you were

"Up Past Lute's in Chocolate Bayou. Here are the numbers."!!!!!

Comment

Well done article .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda340 View Post
            ...good review of that lure. BUT, sure wish you would just say "Was fishing in The Bayou" other than mentioning that Bayou I won't mention!

Don't get me wrong.

Everyone is entitled to fish wherever they want, but it seems that every time that body of water is mentioned either on some website (NOT JUST HERE) or in a paper in their fishing report the next thing you see are bunches of boats running 70mph plus and messing up the fishing down there.

Just say you caught all your fish "In Da Bayou"....and if they really press you for a location, well, tell them you were

I'm sorry you feel that way. I am all for helping folks catch fish and will even take people out and show them where and how I catch them. I fish Halls all the time and really haven't noticed much of a increase in boat traffic. Sure there are a lot of folks down there on the weekends but no more than there was a few years ago. It is fine with me if you want to keep your fishing spots a big secret, but don't expect others to do the same. If you can't help a brother fisherman catch fish then why are you on a fishing forum? That is what fishing forums are all about, helping each other by passing along good information!!

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
              I'm sorry you feel that way. I am all for helping folks catch fish and will even take people out and show them where and how I catch them. I fish Halls all the time and really haven't noticed much of a increase in boat traffic. Sure there are a lot of folks down there on the weekends but no more than there was a few years ago. It is fine with me if you want to keep your fishing spots a big secret, but don't expect others to do the same. If you can't help a brother fisherman catch fish then why are you on a fishing forum? That is what fishing forums are all about, helping each other by passing along good information!!
              Keep em coming
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Mighty fine article. Wish this polar vortex would pass so I could get back out there. Probably be 85 degrees come Christmas day.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuda340 View Post

Don't get me wrong.

The aimless posts and the negative,pessimistic attitude will never seize with you,will it?.Was this post really necessary?
                  TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Thanks for the article. Crème Lure Company moved to my hometown in the 50's and revolutionized fishing with the purple worm. that was the first lure I ever used on Lake Striker and Dangerfield Lake. Check out when Captain jt was a future star in '63.

those lures you show would absolutely work in fresh or salt water.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
                      Thanks for the article. Crème Lure Company moved to my hometown in the 50's and revolutionized fishing with the purple worm. that was the first lure I ever used on Lake Striker and Dangerfield Lake. Check out when Captain jt was a future star in '63.

those lures you show would absolutely work in fresh or salt water.
                      Awesome!
                      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Working...
                      X