Cold Pass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cold Pass

We're gonna head down to the cabin tomorrow night... I've been slaughterin the reds and flounder... but I'm goin fer some BIG winter specks... anyone have any suggestions for Tuesday, Wednesday, & Thursday? I've done well on Mirrolures and flats minnows this past summer and spring, but I'm stumped on what to throw in the winter... Any info would be greatly appreciated!!! I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas!!!
    Last edited by Mudslinger12; December 27, 2009, 09:22 AM. Reason: changed friday to thursday.
    There's a place for ALL of GOD's creatures.... right next to tha mashed potatoes.

Corkies, fatboys or your Mirrolures. Shallowist can tell you which Mirrolures to use, I only throw 3 super spook jrs (all black, bone and clown) and 2 skitterwalk (pink and pearl).

Good luck and let us know how you do.
    LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
      Corkies, fatboys or your Mirrolures. Shallowist can tell you which Mirrolures to use, I only throw 3 super spook jrs (all black, bone and clown) and 2 skitterwalk (pink and pearl).

Good luck and let us know how you do.
      10-4 bro... I do have all of the above in my bag... I really appreciate the info... this forum is great!
      There's a place for ALL of GOD's creatures.... right next to tha mashed potatoes.

Comment

Your welcome. By the way, it sounds like the catch 2000 mirrolure is one to use. I just found that one in my bag and will have to give it a shot sometime.
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Corkies....Tops....Corkies....Tops....Corkies....T ops....
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
          X