Highlands Bayou/Marsh Area

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Highlands Bayou/Marsh Area

Put in at Louis' Bait camp around noon today and fished Highlands Bayou and some adjacent marsh areas till 3pm Threw plastics to no avail. I actually threw a top water to see if I could scare-up some type of aquatic life of some sort...... Nada, not a nibble. Didn't even see a wake caused by marine creature...... Water was gin clear. Second trip with not a bit. I need something to stop the bleeding....... Later...
    Fishwhisperer

Don’t feel bad I did the same thing same area, my son Justin ended up with one Flounder. That was it for the day. Were going to try again in the morning, different area.I have room for one more if anyone’s interested. 713-542-7276

Comment

Well that sucks -- At least you got out there! I'm gonna try tomorrow after it warms up a bit -- still not sure where I'm headed.
      Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Keep on keepin on. I have had longer runs of poor luck. It always comes back around. Thanks for reporting
        Scott
        "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

cold beer might stop the bleeding or make it worse. randy don't give up we all have days,weeks,or months like that.At least you made it out.
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

BTSOO my fishing-I dint go. Trying is better than a lot of things. Appreciate the report.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
              cold beer might stop the bleeding or make it worse. randy don't give up we all have days,weeks,or months like that.At least you made it out.
              Cold beer always makes a bad trip better and a good trip sweeter.

Originally posted by Robalo View Post
              BTSOO my fishing-I dint go. Trying is better than a lot of things. Appreciate the report.
              I love that acronym!! We should make that a smiley.
              I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

We had the same action yesterday in Chocolate, so don't feel bad. Keep hitting it and you will post a different report!
                LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Hit it when the low pressure moves in and you will do much better. This high pressure is tough!
                  Thanks for the report.
                  sigpic
                  Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I love that acronym!! We should make that a smiley.[/quote]

That's what I'm saying!! As long as I get some royalties.
                    Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Tough luck , Randy, but I bet you learned something new which is a good thing. And you got out. You'll hook up next time.
                      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                      X