Another qualtiy day in the E.matty

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another qualtiy day in the E.matty

Well got to the ramp at 9 30 had a quick meeting with Forest {what a nice guy} then we were off.Right away sneekys got one on the bogga at 5 lbs not 10 min.later Flatnatural born is wieghing one at 7 & and a half .While he's doing the release one slams mine and shakes it loose.The bite
    slowed and we moved to some reefs to pick up some eater's but stuck out.Ended the day with Sneeky wieghing in another over five pounds.Pics coming soon ,Any other good days out there Guys lets hear it.
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Sweet!
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Lurefisher, was that you running around in the blue boat?

Comment

Very nice guys!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

great job guys. i checked the barometric pressure and decided to go shopping, i didn't think they'd bite yesterday. everybody i talked to caught fish. oh well, wrong again. dang 'x' chromosome had to go shopping.... lol
          michelle

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_A View Post
            Lurefisher, was that you running around in the blue boat?
            Yeah that was them in flatnaturalborns rig!
            MANVEL MOB

Comment

lurefisher what was the go to bait for those big girls. good job.
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

The fish were on that reef I saw you on. I caught five before you got there up to 4 pounds. The four pounder had a half pound mullet in its belly that it must of eaten no longer than a few hours earlier and I had a three pounder that spit up a 5" mullet that she had just eaten. The bite was very light there, I was slowing bouncing a paddle- tail on the bottom, shake it a bit and let it sit. I went back in after you left and caught another one, and had two more on, and a couple of other bites. It was very tough bite there. The place you went to after you left the reef had boats in and out of there all day. I need to find another honey hole, that area is getting run over. Congratulations on the pigs you did catch.

Comment

Michelle, Donna and I should have done the same thing. We made the decision to hit the water and did not get ONE tug at our lines. 4 hours of nothing, but it was a pretty day, so that was better then doing work around the house!

Originally posted by michelle View Post
                  great job guys. i checked the barometric pressure and decided to go shopping, i didn't think they'd bite yesterday. everybody i talked to caught fish. oh well, wrong again. dang 'x' chromosome had to go shopping.... lol
                  michelle
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

thanks for the report deano

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                      lurefisher what was the go to bait for those big girls. good job.
                      PINK! would be thew answer>

Comment

Originally posted by Steve_A View Post
                        The fish were on that reef I saw you on. I caught five before you got there up to 4 pounds. The four pounder had a half pound mullet in its belly that it must of eaten no longer than a few hours earlier and I had a three pounder that spit up a 5" mullet that she had just eaten. The bite was very light there, I was slowing bouncing a paddle- tail on the bottom, shake it a bit and let it sit. I went back in after you left and caught another one, and had two more on, and a couple of other bites. It was very tough bite there. The place you went to after you left the reef had boats in and out of there all day. I need to find another honey hole, that area is getting run over. Congratulations on the pigs you did catch.
                        Yeh Steve shake it let it sit,we didnt pick none up .Sneeky said that was you i tryed to wave you over at one time.That one boat that was in your hole geez he was a long way from his boat,you cant catch them greyhounding like that.

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                          Yeh Steve shake it let it sit,we didnt pick none up .Sneeky said that was you i tryed to wave you over at one time.That one boat that was in your hole geez he was a long way from his boat,you cant catch them greyhounding like that.
                          ................i wasn't sure if that was you or not. Those guys in the other boat weren't greyhounding, they were in there for around 3 hours. Capt. Billy P. was in there earlier and another boat came in after him.

Comment

I must of been trippen,seems they were along way from the boat but your right the one in the dark jacket was park right in the spot.

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                              I must of been trippen,seems they were along way from the boat but your right the one in the dark jacket was park right in the spot.

Comment

Working...
                              X