Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate recon Report

Did a little boat running yesterday

Water conditions yesterday were fair to poor.

There has been a lot of rain up the bayou, and everywhere is drenched and soaked.

It is fresh on top until south of the windmill......

Water color is preety muddy in most places and it will take a few more days of tide changes and no rain to help it improve.

Most of the activity is coming from around the narrows near Halls lake and other areas near there .... and also near some shell spoils and deeper water.

White plastics have been the ticket for trout in Chocolate, fished in the 4-6' range

Good Luck

Bryan
    FISH CONTROL MY BRAIN

I didn't even know there was 4 to 6' of water in Chocolate on normal tides much less low low tides.

Thanks for the recon Skipper

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

i'm afraid the rain is coming on tuesday.That place is a hull's worst nightmare.
      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Bryan,
        Donna and I were out there yesterday and did not get one tug on the line in 3 hours. You might have saw us, since there were not many boats out there yesterday. Thanks for the information.
        LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Thanks for the Recon report Bryan. You might just have to venture out of the little bay on occasion, if the tides get that low. There are couple of other productive bays in the system you know....
          http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Good report Bryan. Hope to hit it this weekend.
            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thanks for the recon...
              We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

good info thank you
                MANVEL MOB

Comment

Thanks for the report !!
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                  X