Turkey Day Slam

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turkey Day Slam

Well I was on call today, and I didn't get called in. With the whole family out of town, I hooked up the boat and went out to fish the drains. It was pretty nice this evening, I was the only person on the water and the fish were biting. I caught a limit of reds, a limit of flounder, and two keeper trout. I hooked into many other rat reds and dink trout. I'm sure the water is going to be a lot busier in the morning, it sure was nice having the whole bay to myself pretty much. Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417139831.677627.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.6 KB
ID:	575759Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417139850.067156.jpg
Size:	18.5 KB
ID:	575760
    Son of the Republic

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1417140066.651557.jpg
Size:	17.5 KB
ID:	561205
    Son of the Republic

Comment

Heck yeah it was nice ! Sweet !
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice going on the slam! Betcha it was lonely all by yourself. NOT!! Gotta get rid of this bronchitis so I can get back out there.

Comment

Get some amoxicillin or Z pack .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

How about round 2 of 500mg levaquin. Round one was 800mg bactrim for 10 days. but thanks! Got wet coming in during front about two weeks ago and couldn't warm up. This outdoor life is rough; it's h)@$ ll when it's that way and it's that way now! Nice pics, BTW!

Comment

Originally posted by SCHU View Post
              How about round 2 of 500mg levaquin. Round one was 800mg bactrim for 10 days. but thanks! Got wet coming in during front about two weeks ago and couldn't warm up. This outdoor life is rough; it's h)@$ ll when it's that way and it's that way now! Nice pics, BTW!
              Levaquin aint cheap!
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Medicare helps a bunch, but it was kinda pricey.

Comment

Go to the pet store and see what the fish antibiotics are.Amoxicillin.I know a couple people that us it.

Comment

Nice slam. WTG

Comment

Working...
                    X