New Spot No Pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Spot No Pics

I tried a new spot (for me anyways) and came out w/ 4. I was pretty stoked on that because I thought I had no chance to find anything, bait was thick as snot. It's in taylor lake area I just found some descent shorelines and had a good time. Oh btw does pics of the fillets count

Nice catching,Congrats
    NK
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

of course they do!! Pictures of them on a plate just before consumption count for double points!!
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by The Savage Nation View Post
        I tried a new spot (for me anyways) and came out w/ 4. I was pretty stoked on that because I thought I had no chance to find anything, bait was thick as snot. It's in taylor lake area I just found some descent shorelines and had a good time. Oh btw does pics of the fillets count
        Hows the gigging been lately?
        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
        Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Last report was from MilkJug, he got two on a quick trip along the South Shoreline... I'm contemplating going this weekend I didn't go last weekend because of the hords of people
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Would you like to go with me and my friend either fri or sat nite.
            I will be launching out of the Brazoria county park around sunset both nites. 2 men in the bow at all times with consistant rotations.
            Poke one, let then next man have a shot.
            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBLbrJxGtro
            Not that much different than a Karankawa indian hunting the shallows at night with a torch and a spear.

Comment

Way to go on the fish! Very cool finding a new spot full of beds and fish. The conditions have been really nice out there.

Comment

Working...
              X