walk in sat.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• walk in sat.

planning on a walk in wade saturday any suggestions with a east wind?myself,troutwader and if anyone wants to join us.
    Mirrolure Pro Staff

Too many people out there on the weekends!
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Offat's, Sportsman road, Galveston state park, snake island cove, Ernie's 2 in Christmas and there's a another christmas walk in west of Ernie's 2 we call the condos.
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

103rd and 8 mile rd.

Comment

Seabrook flats

Comment

Or you can go to Chips honey hole. He waits behing the porta potty under the Kemah bridge and waits for people to unload their fish. Then sets off a big smoke bomb and runs in and snatches their fish. I have seen him do it a few times. It works pretty well.

Comment

Actually come to think of it you can do both. Wade the flats, then go under the bridge and finish off your limit!!

Comment

Originally posted by plugger View Post
                Offat's, Sportsman road, Galveston state park, snake island cove, Ernie's 2 in Christmas and there's a another christmas walk in west of Ernie's 2 we call the condos.
                ah yes.the old gray condos.there is a couple who has a travel trailer now on that concrete slab,(which i'm sure you know about).they are a couple of ***holes.i had a run-in with them last year before the hurricane.they told me i could'nt park on that road,and i started laughing.the lady said she was going to call the brazoria co. sheriff's dept.i said go ahead,whoever comes out is going to be pissed to come all the way out here to tell you this is a public road.i've seen them several times since and not a word from either one of them.great spot for an all-day wade.that first house just across the channel is for sale now.
                TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

I haven't put in my yak there for a couple of years, so I don't know the rude couple and don't want to. Good walk in place.
                  GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

There's no fish down there! You guys shouldn't waste your time. Best limits I've ever caught were at Rosie's Seafood in Seabrook. I have actually gotten several 8 pounders there in the past. They don't fight really hard after the gut and gill and icing treatment, but they taste about the same.

JK. You should be able to catch an easy limit from a yak down there this weekend. either end of Christmas, fishing the deep water with a dark plastic.
                    http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

seabrook???

I keep hearing that seabrook is has some great winter walk in spots but I am not very familiar with the area, are they easily accessible? Where can you walk in?

Comment

Originally posted by krackdawg View Post
                        I keep hearing that seabrook is has some great winter walk in spots but I am not very familiar with the area, are they easily accessible? Where can you walk in?
                        My comment was a joking reference to the trout in the seafood stores there, not the fishing.
                        http://www.theshallowist.com

Comment

Working...
                        X