sneekypete strikes again!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sneekypete strikes again!

I went out with lurefisher,sneekypete and flat natural born condition were perfect....foggy,wet,the air so thick you could slice it with a knife and cold and sneekypete caught all the fish.....a 7 1/2 and a 5lb. all fish caught on corky cut bait.......had a great time with ya'll so much a repeat is on new years day..........what a way to end a year and begin a year.....i will try to post pictures tomorrow or sat.......grinder are us.....
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Awesome Sneeky! Thanks for the heads up chris.....Can't wait to see the pics.
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

It was a pleasureto take Reeltime out with us,i think he knows what mud and bowling balls are now.We never took the corky's off and there was no boat traffic at all.Sneeky was the man todayhe landed to solid fish,cant make it tomorrow so i gave my seat up to FUZZY.Ihope yall get them Sneeky wiwll put you on the spots you will just have to twich that Corky right good luck.
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Good luck fellas I'm back to work
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Awesome, pics please

Comment

Nice!! Hope ya'll get em again today!
            Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Pics from 12/31/09

I will get better ones from Reeltime ,One fish at five on the boga and one at 7 1/2.
              Attached Files
              10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Good going, nice fish !! Thanks for the report .
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Nice work Rick again!
                  MANVEL MOB

Comment

Im glad you found them. I was down there Thursday and last Saturday and skunked both days. Threw corkys both trips and found some bait on the south shoreline and nada. I fished both north and south shoreline. Long grinding wades and nothing to show for it. I was wondering if there were still fish down there. Nice to see you found a few.

Comment

all the fish we've been catchin have been within casting distance of the boat.the 7 pounder rick caught was the last cast and a boat was driftin within 60 yards of us.
                      Attached Files

Comment

Nice fish!!

Comment

Way to good guys... Nice fish sneeky...
                          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
                          X