Lake Fayette 12/22/2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake Fayette 12/22/2014

Went to Lake Fayette Monday to field test some new lures. Conditions were really bad when I got there and got worse as the day went on. I was able to catch some bass on the first lure which just happens to be one I helped design for Throw-n-Thunder Lures. Here is a video, I wouldn't watch it if you get sea sick easily.....

I went to Lake Fayette to field test some new lures. The ThunderSlaw, and QuakeBait from Throw-n-Thunder Lures and the Reel Scremes from Creme Lures.
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Derek....Are you that mad at the fish to get out there in weather that bad. lol

I wish you were wearing a PFD my friend.

Comment

Yes, I would have been wearing one but forgot my inflatable one needed a new CO2 bottle. It inflated by accident and I keep forgetting to get the CO2. My driving PFD is too bulky to fish with while wearing, so I had a tough decision to make after driving that far. Thanks for your concern, it is much appreciated!!!
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Nice catching in those conditions!

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Working...
        X