1-01-09 east matta

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1-01-09 east matta

I guess you could call us repeat offenders we hit in the a.m. sneeky,fuzzy and myself....conditions morning boat ride cold as hell.. wind outta the north not to bad....during the day the wind changed directions three times as well as laid down once again sneeky pulled out a three pounder towards the end of the day.......griders 0 big trout won.....thanks for the invite sneeky....hope you kill'em today.....lucky
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

learn something new everyday..........crop the photo chris....here's one of sneeky and trout.
    Attached Files
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Glad you had a good time chris,I was glad you took the invite.
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Ricks a good man I always enjoy my trips with him and always learn something.
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Sounds like a good time guys....I am going to have to get down there soon!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

I have nothing to add, I'm just trying to match Chip in post count!
            Don't be a Nancy!
            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Enjoyed it Sneeky.Beat the heck out of staying home working on the boat.

Comment

Fuzzy im glad you went ,you need to make some more trips with us.

Comment

Sounds good to me lurefisher.

Comment

Glad to here yall got out again...
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

You got it bud,I have been fishing with Rick since I was 15 ,he has taught me every thing i know.Funny thing is when I take other bud's I catch alot and they don't ,but when im with Rick i cant keep up.
                      Last edited by dbarham; January 3, 2010, 11:02 AM. Reason: spelling arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
                        Monte....You are on the site all day(or Night) at work, so you should be able to stay ahead of me.....
                        Last edited by imhammer; January 2, 2010, 10:19 PM. Reason: oops
                        sigpic
                        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post

That is funny

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
                            Monte....You are on the site all day(or Night) at work, so you should be able to stay ahead of me.....
                            And I see your trying to do the same to me!

So Sneeky...you fishing tomorrow? Actually, West G Bay for me...first time in awhile!
                            Don't be a Nancy!
                            If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Nice fish in the picture. Glad you had fun !!
                              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
                              X