Flounder Limit 11-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flounder Limit 11-3

Fished again at SeaWolf on Sunday and scrached out a limit. I took a buddy fishing that doesnt like to get in the water. He is scared of sharks. All fish were caught on plastics and that just made the mullet slingers around me pizzed off. I fished the channel side. All fish were caught before noon after that it shut down. My buddy has never caught flounder on arties and caught one after some reel issues and a walk back to the truck to get his backup.

After the bite shut down drove down to the park and there had to be a thousand people on the other side fishing.

I gave him the fish, I have a freezer full of fish and didnt need em. Last week my sister in law was the lucky one to get a cooler of flounder.

My son doesnt have school tomorrow and might try and get down with him. If so I'll post up.

Coe I'll email you picks

Last edited by WestEndAngler; November 3, 2008, 11:25 PM. Reason: Admin added the photos per user request

Comment

Two more days until I get off work and back to Houston area, hopefully its still on like this, then I can start loading my freezer up. Hopefully we can do this good for the flounder roundup as well.

Good report Rock, as always you are on the fishes.
      "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

I have added the photos...

Nice catch Eddie... You sure are cleaning up on the flounder!
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Very nice,Congrats
          NK
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Man!! You look Excited!!! Good Fish!!

Comment

Very nice!!!!

AQUA PIMP
              AQUA PIMP......
              "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET