report/specktacular series starts Jan 9th

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• report/specktacular series starts Jan 9th

Did a little drifting/trolling New yrs Eve morn. The iphone -navionics gps came in handy as my partners boat was not equipted to handle the thick fog.

Ended up doing ok picking up a few 3-4lbs & some smaller ones in a few spots keying on mud/shell 4-8' drops. Fish caught on tails & corkey. Had to leave as the fog was burning off.
    --------------------------------------------------------------------
    The SPecktacular Series of Galveston Bay starts this weekend. It is the 10th year for this series. Format is 1,2 or 3 man teams (am or pro), lures only, cash prizes 1st to 8,9 or 10 places.

Below is the 2010 flier link or visit www.specktourney.com

http://www.specktourney.com/ja/images/2010_flier/Flier2010.pdf

Thanks for the report

Comment

Thanks for the report Sal......Playing any volleyball anymore?
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

playing

playing volleyball between fishing or fishing between volleyball. Whichever is easier on the body at the time.

For those who do not know I used to play with & against a young, tall, mobile "IMhammer" a long time ago.

Now I think he is just a tall "IMhammer" lol

Comment

I will be there!

Welcome to the site Sal

AQUA PIMP
          AQUA PIMP......
          "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Gonna be a COLD mamajama.....!
            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Originally posted by sal b View Post
              playing volleyball between fishing or fishing between volleyball. Whichever is easier on the body at the time.

For those who do not know I used to play with & against a young, tall, mobile "IMhammer" a long time ago.

Now I think he is just a tall "IMhammer" lol
              Hey Man.......I resemble that remark! Wish I could still play. I miss it big time!
              sigpic
              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

The pimp

Thanks king of lower west bay. I know you always have those fish located whether it is burning or freezing out there.

Comment

you guys that catch fish in the tourney;don't scrape the ice off of em and leave them on the deck.that will make them heavier at the weigh-in.who has an auger and a tent ready?looking at the forecast,all that weather is good for is getting somebody hurt.you guys be careful out there.good luck capt.SS
                  Last edited by FLAPPER; January 5, 2010, 09:22 AM.
                  TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Working...
                  X