Hello

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello

This is a great site, I've been lurking since I found out about it this summer.

I want to give a big THANK YOU to Explorer21 for towing me in when I blew a hub in west bay this summer, AND for turning me on to this site. Thanks again, it was going to be a long day if you and the mrs. hadn't come along and offered assistance.

I've been loyal to another site for sometime, but this one has been slowly winning me over. I fish quite a bit mostly in west bay, but also all around galveston, and occaisionally in Ematty and POC. I wade probably 75% of the time.

Happy New Year to all and I look forward to hopefully posting up some good reports. Go Frogs! (my blood is TCU purple!)

Welcome and GO FROGS.
    Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Originally posted by trophytroutman View Post
      Welcome and GO FROGS.
      What he said heavy on the go Frogs!
      MANVEL MOB

Comment

Welcome....kudos to Mike and Go Frogs!
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

welcome over ......mike is a great guy..........go horn frogs from a longhorn........wish college had playoffs.
          I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

welcome

Comment

Welcome aboard, c-mon Hornfrogs

Comment

Welcome to the board.
                Scott
                "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Welcome!
                  Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Welcome aboard...!
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Welcome aboard! Sorry 'bout the Frogs, it was a good game.

As far as being loyal to another board, man things aren't like that really. Most, if not all of us frequent many boards. Some boards are better for different things. To me, this is the best board for where we fish. It also has the best darn people on it without any of the riff-raff. And if they are riff-raff, they behave when they're here and make trouble elsewhere.
                      From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

TCU

Thanks Coachlaw...the Frogs never got on track tonight...I think the 39 day lay off killed us...we still had a good year and I think we are only losing maybe 6 starters...so look out next year.

Loyalty was maybe not the right word....I like to keep my fishing simple and you bet I will always surf everywhere for info....but I like to find a good home and stick with it....that way I don't get to confused the fish do that to me enough!

Comment

Welcome aboard.

A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

welcome
                            Itching To Be Fishing!

Comment

Welcome aboard...sorry about the Frogs. They seemed flat the whole game. Lot of young players for next year though. Hoping my daughter goes there in the fall...they offered her some decent scholarship money.

Comment

Working...
                              X