Upload pics issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Upload pics issues

I still cant upload pics. i was uploading all summer. now i cant get anything uploaded. Huh! Any sugestions.
    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Did you change your pixel size on your camera? If so, take them to whatever program your loading from, hit edit and resize to a nice 800X600. Either that or email them to me and I'll load them. Sounds like you changed that setting on your camera to me. I've done it on mine and never knew it until down load time.
    Don't be a Nancy!
    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

I have had problems too, can't figure out how to get the camera on that low of pixels, can't figure out how to change the pixels in windows photo gallery

Comment

Quit worrying about the camera. I shoot photos on the highest quality always.

go to www.photobucket.com sign up for a FREE account and choose to upload or reduce your photos to 800x600 or 640x480 you just click upload and it will automatically convert it, store it on the WWW and give you a "[IMG]myphoto.jpg[/IMG]" link to your photo that you just copy and paste into your post / reply or new topic thread.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

OK downsized it and can upload now Here is the deer from our lease . My friend Steve Rogers took. He flew in from Australia to come whitetail hunt.
          Attached Files
          Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

go to www.photobucket.com sign up for a FREE account and choose to upload or reduce your photos to 800x600 or 640x480 you just click upload and it will automatically convert it, store it on the WWW and give you a "[IMG]myphoto.jpg[/IMG]" link to your photo that you just copy and paste into your post / reply or new topic thread.
            Another free site I like is www.tinypic.com, Mainly because you don't need an account. Also cool because after it uploads, you just click on the "message board" URL and it immediately copies it for you (like that takes so much time, lol), so you just click on it, then paste in your post here. Downside is that after a couple years, it deletes them from the server, but I think all the sites do that so they can save space.

Not to bash the upload feature which is cool, but I prefer the pics embedded in the post, like so...

Comment

Oh yeah, nice deer. I really like that he took the time to set up a quality picture, instead of a bloody, tongue-hanging-out tailgate pic

Comment

Yeah nice WT and shot there Corndog.
                Most of the photo editor stuff is already loaded on your computor somewhere. You can even use "Paint" off the programs bar if you have to.

Just a tip CDog: I also load at a higher pixel rate, but if you run out of card, and don't have an extra, go in and downsize from the larger to the 640 X 480 on some lesser favored pictures. Then you can get more pictures in without changing cards.
                Last edited by FlatoutFishin; January 6, 2010, 01:56 PM.
                Don't be a Nancy!
                If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Working...
                X