Corndog Deer pics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Corndog Deer pics

Here are some of the deer we have taken this year. Two mistake in here guess which ones!!!
    Attached Files
    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Nice

Comment

nice harvest.congrats
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

First, you didn't get a buck since you're not in any of the pictures. Second, the main beam in the 4th picture was not outside the ears, making it illegal in some counties. By the way, they are all really nice dear. Yall did good!
        Last edited by Bokey; January 6, 2010, 04:40 PM.

Comment

nice deer Ray even the culls!
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

He said you didn't get a buck Nice deer RC.
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

nice!
              XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

nice wish i woulda got one this season
                Itching To Be Fishing!

Comment

Originally posted by Bokey View Post
                  First, you didn't get a buck since you're not in any of the pictures. Second, the main beam in the 4th picture was not outside the ears, making it illegal in some counties. By the way, they are all really nice dear. Yall did good!
                  OK geez here we go. "First" notice the word "we" in the statement!!!! These are people I have guided this season so they can take the deer of their life. "second" These are management bucks. None of these deer require your regular tag. these deer were taken from a level III MLD lease. They are "management deer" from Webb County. So as asked before which deer are "Mistakes". Just because it has horns does not mean you should shoot it!!! hope this clears this up since I did not state clearly what I meant. The question is age and score these deer. They are on the ground which should make it a little easier than on the hoof. Thanks for the feed back Bokey
                  Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
                    He said you didn't get a buck Nice deer RC.

I hear ya I like to lie about shootin trash deer!!!!
                    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by corndog View Post
                      I hear ya I like to lie about shootin trash deer!!!!
                      Oh and do it on a board all my friends are on and would know iam fn talking BS.geez
                      Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                        nice deer Ray even the culls!
                        Thanks Bro You gotta see the video of one of em. Guy missed and had a second chance. The video of daimon smokin the spike is hilarious. I am editing them and should have them ready for next time you are over. His "ears are ringing". Two more weekends and he season will be over. Lets plan a weekend and take all the kids down and go hunt some arrowheads with lurefisher too!!
                        Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

I bet that isn't his boat in his avatar either i don't see him in the pic?
                          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

he has a pic behind one also look in los cazadores
                            MANVEL MOB

Comment

All good lookin deer. I'm not one to look for mistakes as each hunter has his or her own reasons for downing a deer. Really for me I never cared much for horns, no matter how long you cook them they still come out too hard to chew.......
                              Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Working...
                              X