Opening Duck Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening Duck Day

So blackbeard and I hunted just a few hundred yards from where our old blind used to be before the storm. I saw nothing. But in Jamaica shots were ringing until 8:30 in the morning. Also threw a few casts in and pulled out some flounder. The fish are blowing up every shallow water spot we go to! I will post a pic of my new boat blind for the shoalwater. Also I want a benelli super black eagle II. If anyone knows someone getting rid of one, let me know please. Any discount from the $1599 sticker would help.

$1599!!! I paid $1329 for mine at Gander Mountain 3 years ago. Check auctionarms. com or gunbroker.com. They always have great deals on new and used models. you just have to pay shipping and an FFL fee to a dealer to transfer it to you.

Also, duckhuntingchat.com, look under classifieds, they have some pretty good deals on used guns from other members.
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Here are the photos...

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

No way that thing is a Shoalwater!!

Comment

Looks like fun, I wish I could have been there. But, 2 more days!! Come thursday morning, I'll be out there whackin' 'n stackin'!!! (Hopefully, I might get skunked!!! ) At least i'll have some fun and spend some time in the marsh.
          "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Originally posted by majek_maniac View Post
            $1599!!! I paid $1329 for mine at Gander Mountain 3 years ago. Check auctionarms. com or gunbroker.com. They always have great deals on new and used models. you just have to pay shipping and an FFL fee to a dealer to transfer it to you.

Also, duckhuntingchat.com, look under classifieds, they have some pretty good deals on used guns from other members.

You probably don't have a SBE II...

You probably have the SBE I

Comment

No, SBE II Max4 camo pattern. I opted for the non comfortec model, and saved 50 bucks, but almost bought a SBE II, Max4, Comfortech, 26 inch barrel for $1349($1289 for mine). I just didnt think I needed comfortec (still dont) and saving 50 bucks was worth it.

Mine has the new & improved forend, trigger guard and the receiver says SBE II, thats how I know it is a SBE II.

Semper Fi!

Comment

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=114613185

here is one going for under $1200 right now!

Here is a brand new one, buy it now for $1325

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/Vie...Item=115173840

Semper Fi!

Comment

Sorry Cory I bought both... back up to $1599 again, but for you... $1550 free shipping!

Comment

Plenty more to go around, and this is just from gunbroker!!!

Here is the link for all of them.

http://www.gunbroker.com/Auction/SearchResults.asp

If you havent heard of gunbroker or auction arms, stay away, you will have no money left very soon!!!

It is an ebay but for guns, supplies and ammo!!!!

Man I love the internet.

BTW, sorry for the hijack Unclehandy.

Semper Fi!

Comment

Found SBE I for $900 OBO if you are interested in one. Also, if you aren't sold on a SBE, the Stoeger 2000s are made by Benelli and have the same Inertia Drive recoil operated action system. They are basically a Benelli but only in a 3" chamber and no comfortech, a little heavier, but just as solid and reliable. You can get them in Max4 for about $600 give or take I think. They have them at Academy. Everyone I know who has one loves it. I am thinking about getting one as a back up. Also the Franchi I-12 is made by benelli. Just a thought.

By the way, I charge a 10 percent finders fee!!!

Semper Fi!

Comment

Don't mention Stoger to Unclehandy or Blackbeard... You just opened up a can of worms!!!

Comment

Oh-oh!! What did I do?

Semper Fi!

Comment

They have owned 2 Stogers, they miss fire every shot, jam, sent them back shot them and the miss fire jam just a POS gun! Maybe he can give a full report... I'll tell him to get on and tell us what went on... He I know missed 5 birds last year in Baytown because of the gun not firing...

Comment

Hmmm, haven't heard any reports of any major problems like that with them. I do know a Benelli will fire EVERY SINGLE TIME!! As long as you dont mind spending the $$$$. I love mine, put it through h*** and back, Never failed. The only malfunction it has ever had is when I had an extreme high angle overhead shot, and the fresh shell it was reloading started to fall out of the ejection port as it was cycling, causing a misfeed. Just the angle of the shot, not the guns fault. I dont baby my gun either. I maybe actually clean it twice a season usually just spray it down with a water hose and oil her up. Ive been swimming with it on my back, constantly drop it in the mud and it just asks for more. I have about 2000 rounds through it so far and not one hiccup. Like I said, if you dont mind spending the money it is the best gun out there in my opinion. My second choice would be a Beretta or a Winchester SX 2 or 3, all great guns, I just like SBE feel better. Good luck, sorry about the problems with Stoeger.

Semper Fi!

Comment

Working...
                              X