Rainbow Trout

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rainbow Trout

Went out this afternoon to the little pond by my house. Nice spot they just stocked with 750 rainbows about a week ago.
    Didn't feel like cooking any, so I gave mine away to a man and his son fishing next to me.
    Felt good to get out for a couple of hours and catch some fish.

Click image for larger version

Name:	pond.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	89.1 KB
ID:	576122

I whacked one yesterday for dinner and ended up giving it away.
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

The pond reminds me of one on my Dad's old place in Louisiana. Any white perch caught out of there, Dale? If so give me some directions, it's crappie season.

Comment

I guess rainbow trout are pretty tasty .
        GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Originally posted by H.Maier View Post
          The pond reminds me of one on my Dad's old place in Louisiana. Any white perch caught out of there, Dale? If so give me some directions, it's crappie season.
          No, I wish there was. I love Crappie myself.

Comment

Originally posted by Hogie70 View Post
            I whacked one yesterday for dinner and ended up giving it away.
            Thanks again keith, haha ! He was big enough to fillet so that's just what I did. Great eating.

Comment

Good deal!! I remember taking my son when he was young to catch them and he had a blast. Need to take my granddaughter out soon so she can start the fun.
              Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Working...
              X