What's on your lanyard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's on your lanyard?

What calls do you keep on your lanyard, and which one is your favorite??

I keep a RNT Short Barrel, RNT Original and a Southern Game Calls Snow Prince Snow Goose call. I also have a New Versions Morwhistle and a Primos Power Drake.

The Short Barrel is by far my favorite. The duckiest call i have ever blown.
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Buck Gardner Timber & Open Water, Snow Goose Call, Primos Whistle for pintail
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Have you blown the Buck Gardner Double Nasty II?? That is one fine sounding call. If I know there is no snows around, I put that one on my lanyard, but always keep it in my blind bag. BG makes some really good poly calls.
      "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Here's what I have...

Southern Game Calls The Snow Prince
        CDGC Cutdowncalls.com Straight Green Single Reed
        Echo Calls Inc I think its an open water its Amber color
        Haydel Snow Call
        Buck Gardner Standard Clear & Black (I plan on purchasing another call of his)

Comment

How do you like the CutDown Call? I have been thinking about one, I am a sucker for anything made in Texas!!!

If you want another Buck Gardener call, try out the Double Nasty 2. You can get them at Academy or Wal-Mart, maybe $15. It is a double reed (I am usually a single reed fan) but it sounds great. It has some top end ring to it but still gets nosty down low. I would recomend it if you want another BG call.

I have never heard an Echo, but have heard good things about them. How do you like that one?

Semper Fi!

Comment

If I recall it sticks all the time in the marsh when its humid... The cutdown and BG are the two dependable...

Comment

When it comes to high end calls, I am big RNT fan, with Foiles close behind.

Semper Fi!

Comment

I've been looking at some of theres... Got the Cabelas and Macks mags out

Comment

If you want a RNT, go with the Short Barrel. I have had an Original for 3 years, and loved it, until a few months ago I went to Cabelas in FW and blew a Short Barrel. I had been wanting to try one but have not been sure. I wish I would have bought one sooner! Great call, real nasally and ducky, top to bottom. Just a good meat call, nothing fancy, just meat!!

Semper Fi!

Comment

gotta watch out for those buck gardner calls anahuac has claimed a few just ask beach bum they have a tendency to come apart and and another one bits the dust
                    Free advice for cold beer !

Comment

Yah well that's his fault for stumbling around in the marsh with a call... I keep mine in my bag until I am all situated... Don't give Bailey anything you might want back 2 min later

Comment

Working...
                      X