Reel oil

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reel oil

If Anyone is in the market for some reel oil I highly recommend reel butter by Adent. Picked some up at academy for 6$ and it works fabulous. Real good stuff. Just wanted to throw this out there for the guys/ladies who haven't used it before.

I use hot sauce but will give it a go
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

I use ROCKET FUEL , yellow bottle , for the ball bearings . Thanks for the recommendation .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

I use real oil. Haven't tried the butter yet. Good reviews. Lord Bless.
        robert
        And all things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, BELIEVING, YE shall receive. Mathew 21:22.

Comment

Just make sure you clean the heck out of them first. I put mine on a sharpened pencil tip and dip them in gasoline and give them a spin several times then blow them out with compressed air. Then a little dab of oil will do ya…. Put some good line on the spool or turn your braided line around and your ready for the season! Hope all you guys are doing well!
          Fishwhisperer

Comment

do what robalo does and put the reel in a new box and raffle it off at his tournament; and then go buy a new one.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
              do what robalo does and put the reel in a new box and raffle it off at his tournament; and then go buy a new one.
              HAR ! Don't give me idea's .
              GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
              X