Houston area blackpowder supplies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Houston area blackpowder supplies?

Anyone know of Houston area shops that stock blackpowder shooting supplies?

BassPro is out.
    West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Need powder for your 12 pounder deck gun?

Carter Country would be the best bet to find BP stuff.

I bought a lb of IMR 4831 from Bass pro last November and it was $30

Comment

Carter Country has some supplies. It really sucks that Rebel Arms was forced to close.......D(#* Government chit!!!!!

I've been ordering most of my stuff from either Dixie Gun Works or Track of the Wolf for the past few years.
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

bp

No one sells real Black Powder here. You have to buy it on line. Can't remember off hand but one of the companies will sell at 5# amounts. Most require 20#. If you want Pyrodex it is best selection at Gander.

I think it is powderinc.com

Comment

RC/Moonpie...remember me to tell you the stash of arms my dad bought from a friend/lady in Tyler. its pretty cool. That is, if RC has phone service out in Fart Bend County.

Comment

Originally posted by JT View Post
            RC/Moonpie...remember me to tell you the stash of arms my dad bought from a friend/lady in Tyler. its pretty cool. That is, if RC has phone service out in Fart Bend County.

Ok don't be holding out on the rest of us..............what's in the stash........
            Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Working...
            X