chocolate Bayou?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• chocolate Bayou?

I've fished chocolate bay alot mainly from the geotubes new bayou and the reefs by hall's. But people tell me that the chocolate bayou is good for winter trout what is considered the bayou how far up twords the bridge do I have to go to get into the bayou where the trout are sposed to be. Thanks for all the advic-TT

all the way up the bayou,past lutes there all kinda shell banks you need to look for.
    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

find some deep holes like the mouth of pleasant bayou or the old shell hoper area. good luck

Comment

past lutes
        the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

From. The bridge to lutes its about a ten minute boatride to lutes but if ya go up that far you past a lot of good fishing along the way.
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by Tro-Trout View Post
            I've fished chocolate bay alot mainly from the geotubes new bayou and the reefs by hall's. But people tell me that the chocolate bayou is good for winter trout what is considered the bayou how far up twords the bridge do I have to go to get into the bayou where the trout are sposed to be. Thanks for all the advic-TT
            Aint no fish in chocolate!!! SNicker Snicker!!!
            Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Corndog is right... plus them liverpool people will shoot you...
              Think like a fish no matter how weird it gets…

Comment

That's no lie......

My wife and I were fishing in the bayou and had several shots fired over our heads last year during the Flounder Round Up.

bouy

Comment

Chocolate Bayou

went and looked at water in bayou yesterday and it was terrible, mabey 3" vis. dont know what happend from sat. to yesterday but all i can say is it was VERY MUDDY. went out in Choc. Bay and water was beautiful... so im not sure what happened...
                  Think like a fish no matter how weird it gets…

Comment

That aught to keep them away Mikey.
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

you cant go to far up chocolate...last year i went aprox 6 miles up the bayou, started bass fishing some laydowns and such and cought trout.
                      look at may avatar... a couple of years ago just past lutes my buddy had 3 bass from the back of the boat while i was catching trout from the front...
                      castaway300

Comment

Working...
                      X