jamail bait co.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jamail bait co.

they have a interesting looking bait that the shallowist aka steve turned us on to........the bait has a flat bottom on it which is suppose to keep the bait from twisting when worked. you gotta love the name of the bait"goober".......looks like it could be a good bait...there website is www.jamailbaitcompany.com...............check'em out.
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

I bought some

Comment

Originally posted by Nwilkins View Post
      I bought some
      hey are you neal that i met in front of there booth?IF so glad to have met you.

Comment

Yes that was me, Thanks, back to you

Comment

" ..........checkem out" added to the web address won't get you anywhere....

Try: http://www.jamailbaitcompany.com/
          Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

Dang tackle back may bust at the seams!

Glad to meet you at the boat show Chris.

Scott
            Scott
            "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Scott, good to see you last night. I ended up buying two bags myself after saying all the crap about narrowing my selection down! I saw Chris and Neil buy some, peer pressure!
              LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by RonE View Post
                " ..........checkem out" added to the web address won't get you anywhere....

Try: http://www.jamailbaitcompany.com/

.ron like a lot of thing in life i don't know how that happened...blame it on a long day...........scott it was pleasure to meet you.

Comment

I wanna carry my tackle in a pill bottle. Travel light!
                  Scott
                  "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

I will give them ell's a try.
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I have been looking for red and white shrimp tails for about a year now, you just made my day!

Comment

Originally posted by fishcatchr View Post
                        I have been looking for red and white shrimp tails for about a year now, you just made my day!
                        they said they could make any color you want..........lurefisher you hit the nail on the head.that's what hooked me.

Comment

I picked up a pack to try out. Here are some pictures of them for those of you who don't know what they look like. They are shaped different than most other soft plastics, I'm curious how the will work out.

Comment

They look like they should work. BTW Norton makes a red/white shrimp tail.
                            Not to hijack the thread, but has anyone else noticed the Brown Lures look-a-likes on the end rack next to them at FTU?
                            "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

I didn't see them the last 10 times I was there this week...lol
                              sigpic
                              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
                              X