Clear Creek Bayou - 2/29/2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clear Creek Bayou - 2/29/2015

Here is the video from Clear Creek on Sunday.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HiLmsRnvgc
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Another good one, Bounty hunter!

Comment

Another interesting video ... Thanks for sharing . That IPilot makes fishing a lot easier doesn't it !? It looked like you had it on a heading parrellel to the shore line ..... Sweet thing it is .
      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Thanks guys!!

Yes the IPilot is awesome. Even on windy days it helps me fish more and worry about the trolling motor less. On claim days I generally don't have to touch it at all. Pretty spoiled with it, doubt I'd be able to go back to the old foot controlled units.
        Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

I've used my IPilot twice before my boat went to Krolls to add a new onboard battery charger . That's when my gas tank spilled gas all over the ground and the gazillion dollar repairs began .
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Yes when they break they also break the bank getting them repaired. That is the down fall of owning a hole in the water you have to throw money into.

Comment

Another nice one Derek.
              I see what you are talking about on the trolling motor. You can hear the wind pumping and the boat stays in place.
              Sweet!!

Comment

Awesome video! That is crazy, I grew up on clear creek and had no idea there were bass like that. I've heard of them being in Armand bayou but not CC.
                Green grass and high tides forever
                Mike Mathena

Comment

All the bayous in the area have bass. We fish CC, Dickinson and Halls a lot. CC is my favorite for pure bass fishing but Halls is my overall favorite as you can really have some great mixed bag days there that include bass, reds, trout and flounder. Also there isn't a consumption band on Halls like there is on CC. So when momma wants some flounder, I head down to Halls and get her some flatties while catching some bass. Here is a video I shot some time ago that shows a mixed bag on Halls one afternoon.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=aY8IKGVh42g

Also here is a video from CC that I shot last May.

www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNz2IjY1gJ0

Comment

you are awesome sir. Cool videos too. It's nice to know I can catch fish in the bayou's around our part of the world while I get my wife used to boating. She's still scared of the bay right now.
                    Green grass and high tides forever
                    Mike Mathena

Comment

Thanks and let me know if you have any questions that I can help answer.

Comment

Working...
                      X