is anyone duck hunting this weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• is anyone duck hunting this weekend

if so if i could. i would like to join somebody my kayak duck hunting just aint doing to well this year.......... i would like to tag along if possible.

Called you the over day. I'm planning on hunting Friday, I really need another person to go. Give me a call

Comment

I'm contemplating going Saturday & Sunday...
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I might be able to go sat, but i'm worried its gonna be really crowded. So I figured friday would be a little better.

Comment

fishcathr i have been real busy sorry my wife is sick and i am working my tail off. i will not be able to hunt this weekend, i apperciate all the offers, and i really wish i could make it

Comment

It's cool. No worries. Anyone else wanna go?

Comment

I know where they are but I'm bogarting them all for myself

Comment

delete this post

Comment

i was supposed to go this morning, we loaded up my buddies truck last nite and got everything all ready and i pull up to his house this morning and the a$$hole wont answer his phone. i was so pissed. had an awesome spot scoped out in chocolate.

Comment

I would have busted down his door!

DONT TAKE HIM HUNTING EVER AGAIN!

No excuse for not waking up! You'll learn very quick who you can depend upon to be there and not...

I left my cousin 3x at Harbor Walk this year. I never invite him anymore b/c he is always late. I will not wait for someone no matter what their excuse is. Sorry but boat shoves off at 5AM with or without you!

Sorry about your disappointing morning there Kylie now you know never to invite him again.
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Woa you wouldn't be taking him to the spot in chocolate that I took you to, would you?

Comment

no sir.

that would be just rude. plus i dont have a blind. you remember where we saw all those ducks on the way back? also i fixed my shotguns safety issue.

Comment

Chocolate Bayou huh?...... See ya'll there in the morning!

Comment

im going to lake charlotte with some txwaterfowler dudes in the morning. have at it yan

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                              I would have busted down his door!

DONT TAKE HIM HUNTING EVER AGAIN!

No excuse for not waking up! You'll learn very quick who you can depend upon to be there and not...

I left my cousin 3x at Harbor Walk this year. I never invite him anymore b/c he is always late. I will not wait for someone no matter what their excuse is. Sorry but boat shoves off at 5AM with or without you!

Sorry about your disappointing morning there Kylie now you know never to invite him again.

ya i am not planning on taking him hunting at all next season. by your logic i shouldnt hunt with Yan ever again

Comment

Working...
                              X