Hello from Tiki Island

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello from Tiki Island

I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. I live over on Tiki and split my time between East Bay and West Bay. I also go after the tarpon with a vengeance during the summer. I'm looking forward to contributing to the knowledge base on this site.

Welcome. Those tarpon are hard to pattern, sounds like a fun challenge.

Comment

We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

welcome

Comment

Welcome and enjoy. Let us know how you do on the tarpon.
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Welcome aboard.....Look forward to some reports!
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

welcome ........tarpon sound like fun.
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Welcome

A Little deeper in debt.

Comment

Come on in Mark! The water is fine. Welcome.
                  Scott
                  "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

welcome!
                    10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

did you say Tarpon!!! alright now were talkin...welcome
                      Captain Glenn Stevens
                      Coastal Guide Service
                      www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Welcome aboard

Comment

Welcome...
                          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
                            Welcome. Those tarpon are hard to pattern, sounds like a fun challenge.
                            Thanks for the welcome everyone. Tarpon fishing actually isn't very complicated. You just need seas <2 ft. during August and September for extended periods of time. During Summer 2006, the fish were right off High Island for the entire summer and were caught everyday during July-Sept. I don't ever fish for tarpon before the 4th of July. September is always the best month for catching both numbers and size.

I'm always looking for people who want to go in the summer when the fish arrive. Suprisingly, most people I know don't want to go tarpon fishing, even when we're jumping a lot of fish.

Comment

I would go in a heartbeat. Just shoot me a message and I am in!

Originally posted by Wading mark View Post
                              Thanks for the welcome everyone. Tarpon fishing actually isn't very complicated. You just need seas <2 ft. during August and September for extended periods of time. During Summer 2006, the fish were right off High Island for the entire summer and were caught everyday during July-Sept. I don't ever fish for tarpon before the 4th of July. September is always the best month for catching both numbers and size.

I'm always looking for people who want to go in the summer when the fish arrive. Suprisingly, most people I know don't want to go tarpon fishing, even when we're jumping a lot of fish.
                              sigpic
                              Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
                              X