Opening Day!(For Me)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening Day!(For Me)

Made it out this morning for a quick hunt. The action is pretty slow as most of the reports I have been hearing were saying. I was alone and should have limited (only 5) but after all that bragging to Coe about my Benelli and how realiable it is, it failed me on a group of 12 Gadwalls at 7 yards right at shooting light! First shot went off, and I blew it of course, then the gun double fed. 5 minutes later another group of gaddies came in, about 15 of 'em or so, and I dropped 2 a drake and a hen. Then it pretty much shut down. I got burned by a group of 5 GW teal about an hour later, and that was it. Didnt see a whole lot of birds, but there were a few. I made a quick wade on my way out and caught a dink trout on a skitterwalk. Only fished 30 min, I was tired. I have only slept 7 hours in the past 48 and it hit me pretty bade while wading. I'll post pics later. Water was looking pretty good in west today.
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Congrats on the shoot.Nice report
    NK
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Get some rest for the weekend I know you'll be out slayin em!
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Nice report Majek! I know that no sleep feeling all to well LOL. Glad to hear West Bay is looking good, gonna go get em tomorrow.

AQUA PIMP
        AQUA PIMP......
        "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Kinda like this?

Comment

Now thats funny!!
            "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Originally posted by majek_maniac View Post
              Now thats funny!!
              Thought you'd like that... BTW here are your photos...

Comment

Gracias!!!

Semper Fi!

Comment

de nada

Comment

Working...
                  X