very nice day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• very nice day

didnt get out till about 8 am. but the weather was perfect. just a slight ripple and worked some shell along the south shore. Had a limit at 10:30 and all were caught on the plum/char assassin.

I must have lost 10 trout today as they were hitting the lure right as it hit the water and I had a tough time setting the hook. A great day to be out but the wind started to pick up out of the sw at about 10:30 and I came on in.

It did look like the way a nice fall day is supposed to look.And there havent been very many. I did call AP to make sure he knew the 2-4 trout hex is now officially off yet the beer remained very cold. hahahahahaha!!!!!!

Long Live The West End Anglers,

jt

About time that curse is gone!!!!! Not to worry about the 10 you missed, I will get them tomorrow LOL.

Good report and save a few of thyem cold beers for me!

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Nice catching JT,Congrats
      NK
      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Nice catch, how about some beers next Friday at West End Anglers H.Q.?
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Way to go JT!

Good to hear you got into them.
          West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Sounds like a nice day on the water. I wish I could have been down today, but getting ready for a trip to North Carolina.

Comment

JT

I'm almost ready to go. When ya taking me? I'll bring the beer-cold refreshing beer........life's good with a beer in your hand and fish in the cooler!
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I knew I should've blown that gate fixing off and went.

Glad you got on em, and where exactly is this cold beer drinking next Friday taking place?
                Don't be a Nancy!
                If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

More than likely on the Island somewhere The Tournament we are volunteering for is the next day...
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
                    More than likely on the Island somewhere The Tournament we are volunteering for is the next day...

Yeah, butI think we need a pre drinkin...I mean planning meeting to discuss the new world order and maybe cast a line or two.
                    Whats y'all think? I work nights Thursday, but can be on the water by daylight.

And so as not to hijack JT's thread...that's still a good report you got!
                    Last edited by FlatoutFishin; November 7, 2008, 10:34 AM.
                    Don't be a Nancy!
                    If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Friday sounds good.Im off next thursday and friday.Have things to do at the house thursday but friday looks good
                      Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Nice report JT..doesn't get much better than that

Comment

Working...
                        X