Bokey is tops in my book

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bokey is tops in my book

Bokey and I had a misunderstanding and I want to say that he was a gentleman and explained his point of view and and I am to be corrected that what he was saying was in no way meant to be mean or anything. We are on great terms and nothing more need be said. I am thankful for his comments and we will move on. Thanks Bokey for the message look forward to fishing with you soon!! Spring is right around the corner!!!!
    Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Great post, we sure have a super bunch of folks here on this site. My hats off to you Mr. Corndog and Mr. Bokey for working everything out!!!!!!
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

I Knew Bokey was all right after talking at the meeting ,glad ya'll got it figured out.
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Cool. I've had disagreements with folks here and it was actually worked out in a very quick and mature fashion. Try that on some of the other sites around here!

Comment

So what was the pissin match all about?

Give me some gossip....
          "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Working...
          X