Seabrook 1/22

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seabrook 1/22

Left work at 2:30 yesterday, ran by the house and loaded up the yak. Threw everything I brought with me, but all they would hit is the Corky. Now if I knew what they were biting on why would I change???? My first 7 trout had a big trout of 14". Yes on Corky's I managed only one keeper out of 9. Luckily it was my 8th that was a keeper and it was getting dark so I let it go to swim another day. Water was 58 degrees and tea stained. There was a little tide movement when I first got out there then it died. Better than being stuck at work though.

nice catching.1 keeper but still fun.you never know when the big one will hit
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

It was crazy. I could not even get them to hit the gulp v-tail. No blowups on top. Only the chart corky. Had one bite on the pink corky also.

Comment

Thanks for the report Jerms.
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Way to get out there,Fp now i hope you tear them R.Trout up.
          10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Is that my corky??!!
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

no. I have my own.

Comment

good report.
                Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

9 > 0 and 1 > 0
                  Scott
                  "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

considering I would not have kept any anyways it was good to get out on a nice day finally

Comment

Working...
                    X