2AM Gone!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2AM Gone!

Flapper and I are hoppin in in Upper West...report later.
    TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Tide. crankin out, and high. Wind West NWest 10-15. Pescado 1 Flap and I 0! Round 2 in 1 hour. Report to follow.

Comment

Go get em fellas! I wish I was out there!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

When the stuff starts falling over and sliding around downstairs it's a little too dang windy for me.
        Good luck...
        "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Yall are hardcore!
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Go get them!
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Ya'll were playing in the coco brown water early..........do any good........west wind noth wind.......not my favorites
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
                Ya'll were playing in the coco brown water early..........do any good........west wind noth wind.......not my favorites
                we were in some dirty water,but the fish were there.corkies,devil eyes and salt n pepper sand eels.7 trout and a flattie.wind was crankin right in on us,west around 20.it was white capping,but we still got em.nothing huge.i had one that was 23".it was a nice day on the water.did you see us back there,chris?

Comment

Nice report, too bad I had to leave early. All I can tell you is what the heck was I thinking parking the boat a mile away! I was worn out after walking again the wind and waves going over my chest.
                  LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Explorer21 View Post
                    Nice report, too bad I had to leave early. All I can tell you is what the heck was I thinking parking the boat a mile away! I was worn out after walking again the wind and waves going over my chest.
                    you were thinking RIGHT by parking there.the wind was at your back and you covered more water.if i saw someone back there the way the wind was,i would have parked it right there also.i'm glad you came over there.

Comment

Originally posted by FLAPPER View Post
                      we were in some dirty water,but the fish were there.corkies,devil eyes and salt n pepper sand eels.7 trout and a flattie.wind was crankin right in on us,west around 20.it was white capping,but we still got em.nothing huge.i had one that was 23".it was a nice day on the water.did you see us back there,chris?
                      what day were ya'll on the water....
                      I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
                      X