Lower West Bay Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lower West Bay Report

Hunting remains slow in the lower west bay. Hopefully this front that is coming this week will drive some birds down. I didnt g out this morning but hunted Friday and Saturday. Friday killed 1 Darke Mottled, 1 Hen BW Teal dn 1 hen GW teal. Saturday I went out with a good friend of mine to his blind and we killed 2 Mottled, 2 Gadwall and 2 Redheads. It was pretty neat to whoot redheads up here. They arent uncommmon but not very common to see in these parts. Good luck out there to all.

Anyone going deer hunting this year? i am thinking about going on a day hunt somewhere since I didnt find a lease this year.

M.M.
    "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Tiny was offering a weekend hunt but I think registration was due last Wednesday...

I opted not to go...

I get my rig Thursday... Will be down playing with it during the Flounder Event
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Wow!! I did not proof read that post until now and I guess I should have. Maybe a few cocktails was the issue.
      "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

lol I drank too much this weekend... No beer but Mojitos were flying around the tables
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
        X