6-24 and 6-25 report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6-24 and 6-25 report

Met up with Harvey again in Dickinson Bay this morning. Both of us had our boats out and flying solo. I woke up at 5 AM for a bladder check and said "what the hell" and lit out. I wasn't planning on fishing today.
    Got out by April Fools' Point around 6 and the water was filthy from this west wind. Nada. As the water cleared up around 8:30 the fish started biting. Harvey played hook and release with tender-mouthed trout and I had a little better luck getting mine in the boat, but lost a bunch too from the same soft lipped fish.

Didn't post yesterday cause I only had two fish (only fished an hour in this heat), but they were nice ones. No pics of the reds I caught (4) yesterday and today 'cause I released them. Sorry.
    I'm off for a few days, so good luck everyone this weekend! It's a madhouse out there.

For some reason it won't let me post pix......what's up Coe?
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

OK....now it works........6-24 and 6-25 catches......

Click image for larger version

Name:	6-24-15.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	77.5 KB
ID:	562002Click image for larger version

Name:	6-25-15.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	88.1 KB
ID:	562003

Comment

Nice catch
      Green grass and high tides forever
      Mike Mathena

Comment

Ugly feet!!!

Comment

I kept busy with them little chits. Gonna have to rig me up some soft baits with three treble hooks. Lmao. Nice catch, brah! I'm gonna get you a pedicure cert next time I'm in Chinatown.

Comment

Nice fish and excellent post. But the ugly feets are on me!! Mine look like Comanche Sheet that a buffalo stepped in. Those look like a 15yr old boy with years of use left!!
            "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Great pic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I post pix of fish and all you guys do is make fun of my feet! Only good thing about these old puddle jumpers is that they are still attached to the correct leg. I can't help it if I have toelio!

Comment

Nice looking trout John. Why is that one darker....Deep Water?

Comment

That's a good question, Dale. I've caught trout all week with a conspicuous dark green in other color pattern. Also quite wormy. Was thinking maybe they came out of some brackish water?

Comment

Good ones Termo!
                      "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Nice catching guys.
                        Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Great report and fish.
                          "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Working...
                          X