golf course bass

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• golf course bass

decided to start fishing a couple ponds at the golf course I work at and have been having decent results. Caught this one yesterday and 3 more today.

As an added bonus a paddle boat washed against one of our bulkheads and we fished it out and now have a "new" pond cleaning/fishing boat!

More pictures in a few min.
    Attached Files

nice size bass thanks for the report
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

more pics

three more, one at lunch and two after work. all were caught on a texas rigged baby brush hog or tikki gorrila. Various green colors did the trick.
      Attached Files

Comment

what golf course? ive caught some nice ones while playing golf haha. great bass holes

Comment

Great pics.....I miss bass fishing!
          sigpic
          Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Nice.
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Sweet bass Alex, good to see you made it to the site.

I need to go up there and yank some of 'em out with you.

Comment

i havent went bass fishing in a while and i miss it...nice pictures BTW

Comment

thanks Yan, yea anytime you can make it we can go get some, its been really easy cathing these.

Troutchaser I work at Quail Valley in Missouri City. Its a 36 hole course, we just finished renovated one of the 18 holes.

Comment

nice. those bass are plenty healthy
                    XA

GOD BLESS AND GIG'EM!

I hope I catch a 10 lb trout before I catch a flesh eating bacteria.

Comment

Then go back and leave the real fish to us

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
                      Great pics.....I miss bass fishing!
                      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

golf courses are loaded with fish.....tour 18, augusta pines, gelnnloch pines, atascocita, walden lake houston, bear creek,southwyck to name a few ive cought fish at. keep it up.

Comment

cool ive played there a couple of times its by my dads work. ive caught a 7.2 out of battleground and an 8.3 out of evergreen point

Comment

Sweet! I use to sneek into golf courses and rock quarries when I was a teenager and they use to be some of the best action....untill they chase you out, lol!

Comment

lol ya you just got to watch out for the golf carts with red flags on them....... that means hide and run haha. luckely there is a big ditch with tall grass on my course

Comment

Working...
                              X