Late Post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Late Post

Me and eFish lit out at 3 AM Saturday before the circus opened. We got these on croakers (OK Jeremy-let me have it!). Eddie insisted on buying croakers since we have been struggling lately on arties and his wife is about to throw him out of the house if he comes home empty-handed, so I relented. We were in by 8:00 and should have come in at 6 since they quit biting by then. Released a big redfish cause I refuse to clean 'em.

Click image for larger version

Name:	7-25-15-3 AM.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	576416
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

lol bait soaker...guess I will have to post up my pics...

Comment

Good job, Blue! That's some early a.m. catching. Tell me you wasn't wading. Lol

Comment

Nice job catching! Can't wait to get back out when my new boat is ready... should be ready later this week.

Sent from my iPhone

Comment

Nice catching John. Night fishing in this hot weather is the way to go.

Comment

Nic fish, but I can't believe you let Eddie bring croaker on your boat!
            "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

Wait - 3am! That's almost before daylight, right? But a heck of a lot cooler than the daytime plus no sunburn. Nice going on the fishes! And now, you are an official CROAKER SOAKER...HAR!!!

Comment

Nice catch!!!!
                Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Great report and pictures,thanks.
                  "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Nice!
                    TDFT Certified Weighmaster

Comment

Well , that's different . You and Eddy did well.
                      GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

"But Eddie made me!!!" Suuurreee... what happened to you John? You used to be cool 😑
                        Haha just kidding John, way to make em bite!

Comment

HAR! I knew I'd catch hell for croaker soaking. I had to clean out my bait wells (I use them for storage, normally) to put those crickets in there. If someone wants to use live bait in my boat, that's fine with me-as long as I don't have to buy it. Sometimes, I'll take my Calusa cast net out and get some mullet and shad to freeze for the flounder run in the winter, but that's about it.
                          Jeremy kept changing my avatar back to a croaker last time I did this (all in fun) and now I like it!
                          Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
                          "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Comment

Working...
                          X