1/28 W. Bay Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1/28 W. Bay Report

Finally broke out the fishing gear now that duck season is over. Need to get the 'ol casting arm back in shape

Decided to get out before the front kicked in. Found some protected water from the brutal 25 knot E. wind. Missed a hit and got a 16" eatin' sized trout in a deeper canal. Moved out into the bay a bit and got nada. Should have stayed in the more protected canal. Don't leave fish to find fish. Still got lunch though.

congrats
    Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Nice its been way to long since i got my line wet need to come down !
      Free advice for cold beer !

Comment

Nice going Yan. Tough fishing in 20+ knot winds!
        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

At least you tried and you are not out there now! It is gusting on the island!
          LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

great job winds were brutal today and rain

Comment

Hey nice to see your getting back to the fishing scene, I always enjoy reading your reports. I'll probably be out there this weekend. Hopefully that wind will stay under 20!

Comment

Tough paddling in that wind !! You did well to get the one fish. Sure can cast a mile , though, with the wind to your back !
                GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

still not worth it to get out in a yak just yet.

Comment

still not worth it to get out in a yak just yet.
                    Since there ain't no huntin its the only choice!

Comment

ya but i have all year to fish, and i Fing hate the cold. i can wait til it warms up a bit to fish, i cant hunt ducks in the summer.

Comment

good to hear your fishing and catching.
                        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Working...
                        X