• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chocolate Bay 11-08-08

Wind: N @ 5 mph, switched to SSE @ 10-15 in the afternoon
    Water Clarity: 1-2 ft
    Water Temp: 68-70 deg F
    Tides: Good (outgoing in the a.m., incoming in the p.m.)

Met up with a buddy of mine at Bastrop Marina. The plan was to head to the SLP area to catch some flatties, but had a change of plans when he started having motor issues in Bastrop Bayou. Decided to spend the day in Chocolate Bay instead...

.... seems like everybody else had the same idea (BOATS EVERYWHERE). Managed to dodge enough boats to box 3 flounder, 2 specks, and some stout sandies to make a heavy bag of fillets. It was slow fishing but a gorgeous day to be on the water.

Nice report-I didn't fish Saturday-almost hit Chocolate Sunday, but stopped short and worked birds. It was prolly JT just running all over in Chocolate and he made it look like a bunch of boats!!!
    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Nice report ceeque, glad ya'll got out there and caught a few. Whats wrong with the Pathfinder?

glad you finally made it over here to the site.

AQUA PIMP
      AQUA PIMP......
      "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

Nice! Welcome aboard
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Nice report.Congrats
          NK
          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by aqua pimp View Post
            Nice report ceeque, glad ya'll got out there and caught a few. Whats wrong with the Pathfinder?

glad you finally made it over here to the site.

AQUA PIMP
            The Pathfinder is just fine... only problem is that I couldn't take a day off on Friday to ride in it.

JayQue hit SLP the day before and kept 4 flounder to 18.5" and 2 trout to 19". Not sure what those trout were doing in his flounder hole. LOL

Comment

Working...
            X