Today's meager catch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Today's meager catch

Started out at daylight but wind was too strong to make it out to the deep reefs, so I stayed near the shoreline near and around San Leon. Managed to squeak out a couple of trout and reds, so all was not lost. Made my mailman happy....he's coming by to pick up the fish any minute now.
    Found 4 sets of birds working out about 1/4 mile from the shoreline and went to investigate.....caught 4 snot sharks under the birds, got disgusted and headed in at 10AM. Beats working!Click image for larger version

Name:	9-25-15 Moses.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	47.9 KB
ID:	576546
    Captain, Galveston County Blue Team Fish Killers
    "Fishing Guide"-A person who contributes to the delinquency of a liar.

Nice!! Lucky mailman!! Hope she enjoys them!!
    "Nobody's so poor that somebody can't get rich screwing 'em."

Comment

Glad you got on some fish in spite of the wind. Hope the wind doesn't keep up, I was hoping to fish the day of the super moon. Thanks for the report Termo.
      "It was the Law of the Sea, they said. Civilization ends at the waterline. Beyond that, we all enter the food chain, and not always right at the top."

Comment

Thanks for the report, never know what the birds are over until u try.

Comment

Better than nothing! Sorry about the snot sharks.
          "Curmudgeon only pawn in game of life."

Comment

That's not bad , John . You could have been skunked . Well , maybe not you personally .... A lesser mortal , someone like me could have been skunked . Thanks for sharing .
            GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Working...
            X