Dickinison bay & moses lake

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dickinison bay & moses lake

first of condition were perfect........ in keeping everybody of the water..... towards the end of the day for the most part moses lake was ours.....anyways we started of the morning in dickinson drifting deep water and i boated a nice trout like i was fishing a bass jig.......5 or six drifts later Ed boated a fat 22 inch red and proceed to let it go so quick no pic of it .oh well........we take a short dry trip over to moses bay and it is as flat as a fritter.......moses was even better.......water color everwhere was way off.......we headed to a restricted spot and proceed to land two more slot reds between 23 and 21 something............ pics will be forthcoming.......we thought we wouldn't catch much of anything on a day like today.......wrong again....... we were fishing with goobers and ttf baits
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

We fished from 8:30 to 3:30.Just drifted.Got so calm we was barely moving.
    Attached Files

Comment

Way to go Fellas. I am getting tired of this cold. When I winter fish, I expect it to be over 50 at least!
      sigpic
      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

here's Ed's red...
        Attached Files
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

good job fellers. Nothing like having it all to yourself!
          Scott
          "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Nice job.congrats
            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Good going Reeltime!! Nice catching.
              "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

way to go guys

Comment

Working...
                X