1962 boston whaler restoration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1962 boston whaler restoration

i have owned this 1962 boston whaler for 17 years and after purchasing a 22 outrage i decided to give her a full restoration. I built and glassed in two casting decks about 5 years ago...made a huge difference in the way this boat rides and handles...7 " jackplate w / a 90 HP she would do about 42mph.! sadly the 1985 yammie died and went off to that outboard scrapyard in heaven...she caught ALOT of fish...looking for a smoking deal on a repower for her ( she is almost ready)...hull is gelcoated and we are gonna flip her tomorrow and put her back on the trailer and awlgrip the topside and finish riggin herher are a few pics through the process!
    Attached Files
    Captain Glenn Stevens
    Coastal Guide Service
    www.Fishcoastal.com

She is lookin' good Glenn. I know you are ready to get your baby back on the water.
    sigpic
    Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Man that is awesome I like to see the old classics restored and still being used... Two thumbs up to you...
      We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

nice............ reel nice...........
        I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

i cant see the pics???????
          MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
            i cant see the pics???????

me either.

Comment

10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Timing has a lot to do with the outcome of a rain dance.

Comment

X5 ...is it something from last night's shutdown?

Comment

No pics either but seen her around for about 10 years.

Glenn: Does it still have "Bianca" something on the side? It's a 17' Montauk with a green T-top. Them old whalers never die! I like the new 22-nice rig-see ya on the water and in the canals.

BTW, sure never loooked like it was a 62 model!! Ya kept her real well.
                    "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

re post pics again

i dont know what happened to the pics they were up last nite
                      ill try and post again...the one in the water was pre-restoration
                      Attached Files
                      Captain Glenn Stevens
                      Coastal Guide Service
                      www.Fishcoastal.com

Comment

Outstanding ! I know how proud you must be.........congrats on keeping a real classic on the water....
                        " What's good for me ain't necessarily good for the weak minded ."
                        Captain Augustus McCrae

Comment

Thats a sweet ride.....congrats.

Comment

Helofajob.looks great
                            Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Sweet

Looks great, I'm a big Whaler fan...they don't build em like that anymore.

Comment

Working...
                              X