2/2 Report

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2/2 Report

Fished an area with a lot of mud and shell this afternoon. Caught a few dink trout and rat reds, and lost a few good fish (almost got that hookset back). Found some biting right as the sun went down and beat the skunk with 2 keeper trout and lost a couple more.

Fish were caught with jerkshads in ~3' of water where the wind pushed a current around a shell point.

Thanks for the report...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

still too cold. i dont get how you eat anything in sight and then wear shorts to fish in 50 degree weather in the rain. im pretty sure you are a cyborg asian. or a cybasian if you will. either way im glad we are friends or you would probably travel back in time to destroy my bloodline.

Comment

Nice report.Congrats on the catch
        Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Thanks for the report.... got some fish.... getting back in the groove.. yea !!
          GEORGE A. BRANARD, COLOR SERGEANT, CO. L, 1 ST TEXAS INFANTRY, HOOD'S TEXAS BRIGADE, C.S.A. : S.C.V.

Comment

Great report Yan.....WTG
            sigpic
            Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

still too cold. i dont get how you eat anything in sight and then wear shorts to fish in 50 degree weather in the rain. im pretty sure you are a cyborg asian. or a cybasian if you will. either way im glad we are friends or you would probably travel back in time to destroy my bloodline.
              I didn't know you were drinkin' son, where was my phone call?

Comment

good job yan
                I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by Milkjug View Post
                  I didn't know you were drinkin' son, where was my phone call?

i didnt know you were fishin, where was mine

Comment

I'm always fishing!

Comment

All's well that ends without a skunk!
                      Scott
                      "All fishermen are liars except you and me and to tell you the truth, I'm not so sure about you!"

Comment

Working...
                      X