Fayette Country 12/29/2015

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fayette Country 12/29/2015

I know it has been a while since I last posted but hey life has really been busy....LOL Anyway I did get out to Fayette a few days ago on what was supposed to be a catfish fishing trip to test out some new rod holders. After spending most of the morning and video tape looking for catfish I gave up and broke out the bass tackle. Glad I did as it really saved the day. The bass were as tough to figure out. Here is a short video of what bass I was able to catch on tape and also the pictures of some of the best bass I caught on the day.

Took a trip to Lake Fayette County that started slow but turned out to be a pretty good day once we figured out the pattern.
    Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Those were 2 nice fish Derek. Heavy Metal music for fish attractant works every time.

Comment

Thanks, too bad I didn't get the biggest ones on video. I keep forgetting to put a backup SD card in my bag for the days that start out slow. From a music standpoint, some days the prefer country, you just have to play by ear......LOL
      Pro Staff - Bounty Hunter Turbo Buzz, Creme Lures, New Pro Products, & K9 Fishing Fluorocarbon

Comment

Lurefisher knows a few spots on that lake

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
        MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
          Lurefisher knows a few spots on that lake

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
          Yep and I'm going to have drag him with me one of these days.

Comment

Originally posted by bountyhunter View Post
            Yep and I'm going to have drag him with me one of these days.
            I would go , but like I say I got mr James Ausmus , that I want u to meet big time bass tourny fishermen , google him up James Ausmus and Harry Thomas bass masters !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
            10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Originally posted by lurefisher View Post
              I would go , but like I say I got mr James Ausmus , that I want u to meet big time bass tourny fishermen , google him up James Ausmus and Harry Thomas bass masters !

Yep, I do need to hookup with them one day. I really need to find someone that knows were the bass are on Lake Houston. Got a tournament up there in February. I've fished it a few time and caught a few bass here and there but not good enough for a tournament.

Comment

He will dang sure go help ya and will fish any tourneys you need a partner in !!! He's always on our rears to go and something is always up with me .

10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Working...
                X