$&^*$ theives in Galvez

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• $&^*$ theives in Galvez

Just a reminder down on Galveston Island. If its worth $$$$$ and ain't bolted down, bolt it down. JT had his McClain aluminum trailer stolen out of Sea Isle sometime within the last week. It sat in the lot across from the marina and had a lock on it. This trailer may have been in the water maybe 10 times, still like new. Watch yo stuff!!!!!!!

AQUA PIMP
    AQUA PIMP......
    "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

That sucks!
      Don't be a Nancy!
      If it smells like fish....you know I've been there!

Comment

Originally posted by FlatoutFishin View Post
        That sucks!
        That does suck!
        I work just enough to pay for my fishing habit.

Comment

Man that sucks!!! We had our Kayak stolen now we have to chain them up... What type of lock were you using for your trailer??
          We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I hate thieves. I truly have no respect for thieves and cheats/liars. Unfortunately those are the kinds of people that we must deal with on an increasing basis these days. I'll keep an eye out for it up for sale if that is what they may try to do since I am in the market for a new trailer (it wasn't me, I promise )

MM
            "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

You sure it was stolen ?
              Knowing JT he prolly got drunk on MD20/20 and hocked it.

Naaaa.......
              Just kidding.
              That sucks a big one.
              West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Man what a bunch of low lifes..Thanks for the heads up

Comment

Suks big time
                  NK
                  Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

Originally posted by majek_maniac View Post
                    I hate thieves. I truly have no respect for thieves and cheats/liars. Unfortunately those are the kinds of people that we must deal with on an increasing basis these days. I'll keep an eye out for it up for sale if that is what they may try to do since I am in the market for a new trailer (it wasn't me, I promise )

MM
                    You must not have many "Fishing" friends do you?? Or hunting....

Comment

Good one Tiny!!
                      "For those who have fought for it, freedom has a flavor that the protected will never know."

Semper Fi!

Comment

Freakin thieves-hang em, shoot em, de-nut em

Hey that stinks. My neighbor (Jamaica Beach) to my east is missing a ladder just last week, lightswitches/outlets being stolen (funny thing is they were the old ones that had been underwater) and tools and he has a fence, but hasn't put up new doors downstairs. It's all these dang transient workers that are all over the place and also rummaging through all the stuff on the streets. I am missing some tools-just got windows in and locks put in as to downstairs area. Thankfully my other neighbor to my west has his .44 mag loaded and I tell any workers I have down there to first see him or he will (and yes he will) shoot their butt if they are at my house -he has told me he'll ask them who and why they are there after he shoots them and I told him please fire away at ANYONE in my yard. JT-you need my neighbor or park your trailer at my house (when you get a new one). I haven't had anything but a hammer and few pliers stolen due to him watching out for me. He's a great guy and heck of a fisherman.

Sorry for the loss due to fu%&ing thieving, low-life bastages-may they get run over by a truck, crippled for life and be deported to Somalia where they belong. Maybe I am too soft on those type of folks, but hey, they deserve it-you don't take from folks already being handed enuf crapola from Ike. Die ya bastages.
                        "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

Thanks for the heads up. Galveston and the West End are full of out-of-town scumbags, plus our own homegrown scumbags.
                          The stealing has been really bad and likely to get worse, as we get more and more "contractors" down here.
                          It hasn't been too bad here in JB, but our police drive up and down every street all night, shinning a spotlight under and around houses.
                          "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

I'm bringing the heat down to SLP and the West End Friday - Saturday consider Pirates secure YAR!!!!!!!
                            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I would imagine its going to get worse as alot of these guys start finishing and leaving with the attitude of grab it while you can.

I agree with that comment Kenny; I get fv***ed around bad enough by alot of the local homegrown group, muchless the guys coming in from Alabama, Missouri, Kansas and the paroled guys looking for work out of the various prison units that call you "sir" 45 times in a 2 minute conversation at the Valero Station in JB.

jt

Comment

Working...
                              X