Colts or Saints?????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Colts or Saints?????

I think Peyton will do it again. They better hold on to the ball though the Saints D looked real good against the Vikes. Hope it's a good one.
    Saints
    80.00%
    Colts
    20.00%

The poll is expired.

MANVEL MOB

I am just picking a team. Colts
    NoBama

Comment

colts

Comment

Saints......I don't think the Colts D can stop them and the saints D is decent.
        sigpic
        Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Originally posted by imhammer View Post
          Saints......I don't think the Colts D can stop them and the saints D is decent.

decent wont work against manning. he lights them up. just my opinion. I at least hope for a good game.

Comment

Colts by 3.
            LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

i pick da saint's
              I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Da saints!!!!!!!!!
                Mirrolure Pro Staff

Comment

Da Saints!!!!!!!!!!

Every morning I wake up and I say two things to myself. 1. "The Saints are going to the SUPERBOWL!" 2. "The Ghost Camp is GONE!" That gets me right out of bed and ready to face the heathen hordes of over hormoned pre-teens.
                  From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

WHO DAT!!!!! The Saints all the way... Thats a fact Jack...!
                    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Colts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                      Capt. Thomas Barlow
                      281-827-6815
                      www.notoriousguideservice.com

Comment

Since the Vikings were my team this year and the Saints beat em....i root for the the Southern Team all the way! Go Saints!

Comment

Saints
                          Beer,its not just for breakfast

Comment

I'd like the Saints to win, but believe Peyton will take Colts to win the game.

If saints do win, Mardi Gras will go all week and no one in NOLA will be at work!! Boy howdy, there will be some major partying.
                            "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I would like to see the Saints win. If they are going to win though, they better score a bunch of points and have a good lead at half. Manning will figure out their D and pick it apart!
                              Why put off doing something today, when you can do it again tomorrow. LIKE FISHING!!

Comment

Working...
                              X