468x80 Banner

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody gigging this Saturday or the week of 11/22?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anybody gigging this Saturday or the week of 11/22?

Have not had the chance to get our there...been traveling for work a lot, and now the boss is making noises about us moving to Denver Lousy gigging up in the Rockies! I'm concerned that if I miss the run over the next two weeks, I'll have no chance to gig!

Been once, have all my gear, just need to refill the freezer before it is too late!I have plans Friday, but Sat or Sun works!

It would have to be Saturday... Friday night we are rounding up all sizes and handing them over to MuddSkipp as part of the flounder restocking program...

If there are any left Saturday evening I'm sure you'll be able to get those!

My GF's brother is deploying for Saudi Arabia and I believe were all taking him out drinking Saturday evening... So Friday night and Saturday morning I'll be hitting it hard trying to catch some flatties for the program...
    We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Originally posted by WestEndAngler View Post
      My GF's brother is deploying for Saudi Arabia and I believe were all taking him out drinking Saturday evening... So Friday night and Saturday morning I'll be hitting it hard trying to catch some flatties for the program...
      Remind me on Saturday...I'll give you $5.00 to buy him a drink with. Thanks for his service...

Comment

Wilco.
        We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Working...
        X