The Big Event

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Big Event

I am on the worksite committee for "The Big Event" at Texas A&M Galveston. The Big Event is the largest, one-day, student-run service project in the nation where students of Texas A&M University come together to say "Thank You" to the residents of the surrounding communities. The Big Event is practiced at A&M college station as well. The students get together and do various activities of community service. As a committee member, i need to find worksites in the galveston area. If anyone has suggestions of worksites or would be willing to donate tools, I would greatly appreciate it. I am not looking for very large expensive projects, just small projects such as trimming trees, painting, building small-scale items etc. Any suggestions appreciated.

Thanks,
    JR Caruso

my house is not finished as far as the ike aftermath.....to proud to take anymore handouts from this goverment.
    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Originally posted by reeltime View Post
      my house is not finished as far as the ike aftermath.....to proud to take anymore handouts from this goverment.

we would be glad to help out, what kind of work do you need?

Comment

outside needs to be painted and some plumbing redone,sheetrock inside floors...i got a good roof on there....underpinning.......my problem is the money for supplies....i could do it all the time but i got to go to work like everybody else.

Comment

ok thanks, i will contact a higher authority and see what we can do and get back to you. Thanks for the feedback

Comment

Why not contact Galveston Bay Foundation... Help JT with repairs or rebuilding dock area / marina at Sea Isle??

Crab trap cleanup coming here Feb. 19th-28th
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

I would be happy to help paint the outside of yo crib reeltime!! call me when you're ready.
              MANVEL MOB

Comment

Originally posted by dbarham View Post
                I would be happy to help paint the outside of yo crib reeltime!! call me when you're ready.
                Let's go bust it out Barham ,i can do the rock to.
                10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

I'll donate a first aid kit for reeltime's wife....

Comment

Originally posted by Sneekypete View Post
                    I'll donate a first aid kit for reeltime's wife....

Comment

Working...
                    X