Neighbor Had An Epic Wahoo Trip

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Neighbor Had An Epic Wahoo Trip

They left at 11:00 AM Thursday. Ran out 130 miles in a big Contender by 4:00 and fished until dark. Caught 20 or so Hoo 72#-30#. Were wore out & went to sleep. Got up early and trolled for a few more and headed in with 12 in the box (big one didn't fit). I got a bag to steak out and cook tomorrow! He said they had three big ice chests of fillets. Trip of a lifetime...
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Here are the pics
    Attached Files
    "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Nice!!
      "Hey Hillary, regarding the Benghazi Attack on 9/11-we'll just blame it on that movie, not my total lack of security. By the way, what's so significant about 9/11 anyway-was that a date my buddy Bill Ayers of the Weather Underground blew up a government building?" asked Obama to Hillary. BEAUTIFY AMERICA, RUN OVER A LIBERAL, THEN BACK UP AND SEE IF HE'S DEAD.

Comment

I've only ever caught one but it was the hardest fighting 50lb fish I've ever experienced. Those guys had to be worn out!
        Shut up and FISH!!

Comment

Wow!!

Comment

Thats what I want to go do.. Ask them Kenny can I make a trade on some of those fillets.

Comment

Why don't we (you) charter a "go fast" boat and we go when there's a window?
              "GET OFF MY REEF!"

Comment

Working...
              X