possible rockets trade??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• possible rockets trade??

Adrian Wojnarowski, Yahoo! Sports: "The Houston Rockets are in the discussion stages of a complicated, three-team trade that would send Tracy McGrady(notes) to the New York Knicks, sources told Yahoo! Sports.

The centerpieces of the trade would include the Washington Wizards shipping forward Caron Butler(notes) and center Brendan Haywood(notes) to the Rockets. The Knicks would send Al Harrington(notes) to the Wizards. For the Wizards' part, they would still need another player, as well as a draft pick and cash to make this a workable scenario, sources said."

do it.
    Boats and hoes.

good move him for anyone or play him! he is reminding me of Bonzi Wells
    MANVEL MOB

Comment

Do it!
      LIVIN THE SALT LIFE

Comment

first i heard of it but i guess he's finally gone.

The Rockets completed a deal early today to move Tracy McGrady and might just have landed his successor.

A person with knowledge of the deal said the Rockets sent McGrady, Carl Landry and Joey Dorsey to the Sacramento Kings for high-scoring guard Kevin Martin.

Six seasons after he arrived as the NBA scoring champion with league title aspirations and 6 1/2 weeks after he left the Rockets no longer believing he could help them, McGrady was dealt to the Kings when Martin became available.

The Rockets will also receive forward Kenny Thomas (a former first-round pick of theirs), center Hilton Armstrong and point guard Sergio Rodriguez. The Rockets will send cash to the Kings but, with the swap, will also move under the luxury-tax line, a secondary goal in the trade talks.
        Boats and hoes.

Comment

edit: conflicting reports, this one from ESPN:

The Houston Rockets, Sacramento Kings and New York Knicks have agreed to terms that will expand the Houston-Sacramento deal into a three-way trade that lands Tracy McGrady with the Knicks, according to NBA front-office sources.

The Knicks will acquire McGrady and Sergio Rodriguez from Sacramento, sources said.

The Rockets get Kevin Martin, Jordan Hill and Jared Jeffries from New York and will have the right to swap first-round picks with New York in 2011 as well as take on New York's 2012 first-round pick.

Sacramento obtains Houston's Carl Landry and Joey Dorsey and New York's Larry Hughes

Either way i kinda hate to see Landry go as he has been one of the few to really do anything this season, but I dont think he's going to get any better. Kevin Martin is injury prone and I think we should have waited until the end of the season for a better deal. Maybe Moray is just setting up for something bigger in the offseason.
          Boats and hoes.

Comment

McGrady is gone!!

The page you're trying to access could not be found or is no longer available.
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

This is the madness that is Houston, it never fails. As usual in the case of H-Town teams we trade those that have carried us through. Pretty po'ed at this move, as for McGrady we should have subbed that scrub a long time ago! Now we are back to the lets wait and see game again, think I'll just ride this out with the Cavs.Catch the red nation next season.
              A Living Legend

Comment

shemack is a goner. about time.

Comment

the more i look at it the more i love this trade.. Landry has reached his peak and Dorsey doesnt play anyway.. So we get four players plus two 1st round drafts picks.. Moray is the man and we are lucky to have him watching out for our team..
                  Boats and hoes.

Comment

WOW.i think it's long over due.......sounds like a sweet deal for the rockets
                    I LIVE IN A SMALL COMMUNITY WITH A LARGE PROBLEM AND A PROBLEM.

Comment

Just the fact that we got rights to NYs next 2 first round picks is HUGE, plus we got a really good scorer and some other players that might fit a role. We are way better off than we were yesterday!
                      sigpic
                      Everything God does is right, the trademark on all his work is Love. Psalm 145:17

Comment

Working...
                      X