christmas bay

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• christmas bay

fished christmas saturday with no luck. the highlight of the day was getting stopped by the game warden.
    the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Ya thats not a good day then but good to see they are doing their job.

Comment

Yeh i heard that the Corndog took care of him.
      10x spelling bee champ ...... For a full report go to DEANOKNOWS.COM

Comment

Doesn't surprise me. No fish in x-mas bay.

Comment

Were you checked in the bay while fishing or was he waiting for you at the ramp or what?

All the years i've fished over there, i've never even see a GW in Xmas.
          "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

Never seen a GW in Xmas either...

I've seen them only from Chocolate Bayou to Diversionary and then from Pelican Island to Jetties. Before Ike the Sheriff would put in at Pirates and run the S. Shoreline and coves patrolling etc. Haven't seen that guy in years now.
            We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Last summer I seen more wardens down around the pass and Cold Pass than I have seen in years. Glad to see them down there.
              Don't underestimate Christmas Bay in the winter time. Its a good winter time bay with lots of mud. There are some big fish swimming around there along with Bastrop aswell.

AQUA PIMP
              AQUA PIMP......
              "SALTWATER PIMP'N AIN'T EZ"

WWW.SALTWATERASSAULT.NET

Comment

in the water
                the fishing was good,it was the catching that was bad.

Comment

There is no fish in X-mas bay they are all in East Galveston Bay.....
                  We are West End Anglers, a saltwater tribe!

Comment

Interesting.

But ya...what most everyone else is saying...there aint any fish in xmas, so don't waste your time. AP is just tryin to stear everyone away from his honey holes and send everyone to the catfish holes.
                    "If our father had his say, nobody who did not know how to catch a fish would be allowed to disgrace a fish by catching him." Norman Maclean, from A River Runs Through It

Comment

X-mas bay is polluted as all get out!
                      Everyone would do well to stay out of there.

West End Anglers - You will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy.

Comment

Travis, we need to go to xmas. Finally fixed the old piece of sheet trailor we have.

Comment

Wardens stopped me and super spook Saturday. No problem we had no fish so Ha!!! The high light was watching 3 dudes in an 10 ft boat get busted for picking Stone crabs. They worked their arse off only to get them confiscated and a bunch of tickets. After they drifted across the bay while getting tickets they had to motor all the way across the bay to get back. Good Times!!!
                          Bacon Bacon Bacon!!!

Comment

Wardens stopped me and super spook Saturday. No problem we had no fish so Ha!!! The high light was watching 3 dudes in an 10 ft boat get busted for picking Stone crabs. They worked their arse off only to get them confiscated and a bunch of tickets. After they drifted across the bay while getting tickets they had to motor all the way across the bay to get back. Good Times!!!

Aint no bowlegged women swimmin in christmas....

Comment

Had a warden come right up to my dock right after I released a NICE La. legal redfish. Nice guy, even fed him lunch.
                              From 1970-1997, true heaven on Earth existed on the banks of Bayou Cook. "Hey Dad, Thanks for buying the Camp."

Comment

Working...
                              X